Yellowstone Day Adventures are the perfect way to spend a day in Yellowstone!
Join us as we explore the stunning northern range and Lamar Valley of Yellowstone National Park, home to a diverse array of wildlife including bears, elk, bison, wolves, bighorn sheep, moose, and pronghorn. Our high-powered optics will allow you to feel up close and personal with these magnificent animals as we observe them in their natural habitats.
But the adventure doesn’t stop there! Our expert Yellowstone Forever Field Educator will guide you to the best viewing spots and share the stories behind Yellowstone and its diverse species, bringing the park’s history and ecology to life. This tour offers the opportunity to learn about and appreciate the beauty of Yellowstone’s wildlife and landscapes.
Tours are offered every Friday from June 2023 through September 2023. They depart at 8:00 a.m. from the Yellowstone Forever Headquarters located in Gardiner, MT. Minimum age requirement is 5 years old.
All day adventure tours include:
- Hot beverage service
- Transportation via a 14-passenger minibus and/or transit van (round trip)
- Six hours of educational programming with a Yellowstone Forever Field Educator | 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Use of high-powered scopes and binoculars
- Park entry fees (for the duration of the program)
What to bring:
- Meals are not included. Please pack meals for in the field – breakfast (or eat before the tour) lunch, snacks, and water.
- Layered clothing to best prepare for all weather types.
- Camera, if you desire to take photos, however, note that this is not a photo tour.
- Gratuities are not included but are recommended and greatly appreciated.