It may still be summer, but we’re already planning for the frosty days of winter in Yellowstone, and we hope you will, too! Registration for winter 2018-2019 Field Seminars is now open for Yellowstone Forever supporters, and will open for the general public on August 22 at 8:00 am Mountain Time.
A Yellowstone Forever Institute Field Seminar is a great way to experience Yellowstone in the winter while exploring a specific topic that interests you or trying a new skill.
Our educational programs help participants enjoy, understand, and appreciate the wildlife, geology, and cultural history of the park. Join us on a journey of discovery and engage with Yellowstone like never before.
- Preview our winter season offerings on our website or in our 2018-19 Winter Catalog.
- Register on our website or via phone at 406.848.2400 (the sooner the better as popular programs sell out fast!) Yellowstone Forever supporters receive discounts on programs. If you’re not yet a supporter, you can join when you register for your program or online. Financial aid may be available for your program.
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email with detailed information about your program, including our Cancellation and Refund Policy. Please read through your paperwork and return any requested information and payment as soon as possible.
- Pack your bags and prepare to be inspired in Yellowstone’s winter wonderland!
When you learn with us, you can stay with us! It’s easy to book your lodging when you sign up for your program. NEW this year: Register for both your program and your lodging online! Learn more about our lodging options.
You can register for Lodging & Learning, Private Tours, Youth & College, or Teacher programs at any time.
- We look forward to seeing you in Yellowstone this coming winter!
Comments are closed.